Internet Jurisdiction Hyperlink Guide
- A Separate Jurisdiction For Cyberspace? by Juliet M. Oberding & Terje Norderhaug
- Canadian Perspective--Jurisdiction and the Internet: Are Traditional Rules Enough? by Ogilvy Renault
- Cases Finding Jurisdiction on the Basis of Internet Contacts
- Cases Which Hold That Internet Contacts are Insufficient to Convey Jurisdiction
- Computer Crimes and Torts in the Global Information Infrastructure: Intermediaries and Jurisdiction, by Henry H. Perritt, Jr.
- Cyberspace as a Separate Jurisdiction
- Cyberspace -- Here, There or Everywhere? A Study of Jurisdiction by Martin H. Samson
- 'Data Havens' May Protect Online Enterprises by David Loundy
- Electronic Commerce--An International Overview
- Establishing Personal Jurisdiction for Internet Transactions by Joan C. Henry
- International Jurisdiction and Conflict of Laws in Cyberspace by Joanna Zakalik
- International Jurisdiction in Cyberspace: Which States May Regulate the Internet? by Stephan Wilske & Teresa Schiller
- Internet Jurisdiction; Does Your Website Confer Jurisdiction in Distant Venues? by Patrick J. Whalen
- Introduction to Symposium on Jurisdiction and the Internet by Jane Kaufmann Winn
- Jurisdictional Trends in Cyberspace by Henry M. Cooper
- Jurisdiction In Cyberspace: A Theory of International Spaces by Darrel Menthe
- Jurisdiction in Cyberspace by Timothy J. Walton
- Jurisdiction of the Internet: The Courts and Alternative Solutions by Steven Jensen
- Jurisdiction in Cyberspace--A US Perspective by James P. Donohue
- Jurisdiction Over Commerce On The Internet by Bradley A. Slutsky
- Law And Borders--The Rise of Law in Cyberspace, by David R. Johnson and David G. Post
- Litigation In Cyberspace: Jurisdiction And Choice Of Law, A United States Perspective by James P. Donohue
- Note on Personal Jurisdiction by Henry H. Perritt, Jr.
- Of Elephants, Mice, and Privacy: International Choice of Law and the Internet, to be published in the International Lawyer
- Personal Jurisdiction in Cyberspace: Internet Activity Could Subject Parties to Suit, New York Law Journal, July 20, 1998, by Dale M. Cendali & Rebecca L. Weinstein
- Personal Jurisdiction on the Internet: Where is Cyberspace? by Jeffrey R. Kuester and Jennifer M. Graves
- Reach of Internet complicates jurisdiction issues, Washington Business Journal, May 19, 1997, by William S. Galkin. Summary of Internet jurisdiction issues.
- The Internet and Personal Jurisdiction, by Cherie G. Porter and Bob Pimm
- The Internet - Developments in Cyber Law by Lawrence R. Robins and Deborah J. Peckham
- The Law Long Arm of the Law by William S. Galkin
- The New 'Civic Virtue' of the Internet by David R. Johnson & David G. Post, The Emerging Internet (February, 1998)
- What is the Internet? by Henry H. Perritt, Jr.
- What Jurisdiction Controls?
- Annotated Law Review Bibliography on Cyberlaw, Internet Law, or Computer Law by Rajiv Shah
- Case synopses concerning jurisdiction and the Internet.
- Cyberlaw Encyclopedia: Jurisdiction in Cyberspace
- Cyberspace Law Center--links to cases and articles on Internet jurisdiction.
- E-Law Locator--links to cases on Internet jurisdiction.
- Electronic Commerce and Law Report at the Bureau of National Affairs--recent decisions.
- Electronic Commerce and the European Union
- Findlaw--Internet Legal Resources
- Fried Frank Harris Shriver & Jacobson's Banking page
- Haim Ravia's Legal Links--links to cyberlaw cases, articles, and other legal resources.
- International Legal Issues and Resources on the Internet--resource page of Sun Microsystems.
- Jeremy Mishkin's Law of Cyberspace Bibliography: Cases
- John Marshall Law School's Cyberspace Law and Jurisdiction--articles, cases, and links
- Mishpat-Net Internet Legal Information
- Personal Jurisdiction on the Internet--David G. Post, Dawn C. Nunziato, Cyberspace Law Institute
- Jurisdiction Online--links to articles on jurisdiction and cyberspace and a searchable database for state and federal court cases.
- Jurisdiction on the Internet by John DeAngelis and Melissa Dewey--cases, issues, and links.
- The Perkins Coie Internet Case Digest--list of cases pertaining to jurisdiction in cyberspace.
- West's Case Updates--Cyberlaw--summaries of the latest state and federal cases.