Summer 2016 publication schedule.
The entire summer publication schedule and deadlines are as follows:
Issue Date Deadline for Submitting Headlines
- May 23 & 30 Thursday, May 19 (noon)
- June 6 & 13 Thursday, June 2 (noon)
- June 20 & 27 Thursday, June 16 (noon)
- July 4 & 11* Thursday, June 30 (noon)
- July 18 & 25 Thursday, July 14 (noon)
- August 1 & 8 Thursday, July 28 (noon)
*Please note that the July 4 & 11 issue will be emailed on Tuesday, July 5.
Orientation Week begins August 15, 2016, marking a return to the regular, weekly publication schedule for the academic year.
Departments, academic units and administration: Check with Jackie Seaberg in the Office
of Public Affairs, extension 6-5257, or email email@example.com to obtain the Dreamweaver template for your Record page.
Student Organizations: Please send your Record headlines and the full announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Thursdays for the following Monday's issue.