Please Read the Following
Information Very Carefully!
Bulletin and Schedule of Classes
The Spring 2005 Registration Bulletin, including the schedule
of classes, is available outside the third floor cafeteria or
by clicking on the link above. Registration will take place from
Monday, November 22 and will continue through Sunday, Novermber
28. You may register at any time during that period. After the
end of the registration period, the registration requests will
be processed according to each student's registration priority.
In other words, registration will not be conducted on a first-come,
first-served basis; as long as you register during the designated
period, you will have an equal chance of being admitted to a class
as other students within your registration priority group. Within
divisions, registration priority is based on anticipated graduation
date, with the earliest graduation date having the highest priority.
To learn what classes you have been admitted into, you must check
the Online Registration site on or after Wednesday, December 1.
Registering for a class during the initial registration period
is no guarantee that you will be admitted to the class -- you
must check the web site on or after Wednesday, December 1 to learn
what classes you have been admitted to. At that time, you may
add, drop, or make adjustments to your class schedule in "real
Your browser must be configured to "accept cookies".
Access to the system is gained by using your student identification
number (Social Security Number or Campus Wide ID number) without
the dashes and your PIN. Your initial PIN (Personal
Identification Number) is your six digit date of birth in the following
format (YYMMDD). Note that the year comes first (use
only the last two digits of your year of birth). The month
is the two digit number corresponding to the month that you were
born. The day of birth is the two digit number corresponding to
the day of your birth. For both month and day, you must use two
digits (including "0" where necessary).
Example: If your date of birth is July 31, 1980, then your
6 digit PIN is (800731).
- Netscape users: Click on "Edit", select "Preferences", Click
on "Advanced", and "Accept Cookies".
- Internet Explorer Users: Click on "Tools", "Internet Options...".
Click on the "Security" tab and set the level to medium or lower.
If you are unable to log in, please make certain that you have
entered your student identification number and PIN correctly.
If you have done so and receive an error message when attempting
to log on to the system, please contact the Registrar's Office
at the Downtown Campus for assistance. You can reach us
Note: You can change your PIN by selecting "Change PIN"
from the main menu once logged-on.
Once You Have Logged-On
Your initial log-in will gain you access to a variety of menu
Requesting/Adding a Course
Dropping a Course
- Click on the Registration link in the upper right-hand corner.
- On the next page, select "Spring 2005" as the term from the
drop-down menu and click "select".
- From the Registration Menu, click on Search/Add Class.
- From Subject Menu, scroll down, select "Law" and click the
- From the Course Menu, select the first course for which you
would like to register. The available sections of that
course will be displayed on the screen.
- Choose the section of the course for which you would like
to register and click the blue "ADD (course
call number) to your schedule" text under the course
Call Number section.
- The Registration Module will display the course for which
you have requested a registration under the section "Currently
- To Add another course, click on the Search/Add
Course link from the menu at the bottom of the page and
repeat the above steps.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The schedule
that you have just requested is NOT your final schedule.
- After selecting the correct term from the term menu, click
the Drop Class link on the Registration
- A list of the current course requests will be displayed.
- Click on the drop down menu and select "DROP" under the ACTION
column in for the course that you would like to drop.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the "Submit"
- The drop request will be processed and the remainder of your
schedule will appear on the refreshed page.
Registering for a class during the initial registration
period is no guarantee that you will be admitted to the class
- you must check the after
the system reopens to learn what classes
you have been admitted to.
Finished Requesting Courses?
- If you wish, you can print a copy of the course schedule
displayed for your records.
- Once the registration period has closed, we will audit each
students requested course schedule in accordance with Chicago-Kent's
priority registration system. You must check the
system again after the system reopens
to receive your schedule. The schedule
displayed at this time will be your official schedule for the
Checking Your Course Schedule
- Log in to the system using the instructions above
- Click on "Registration" in the upper right hand corner
- Select the appropriate term
- Click on "Detailed Schedule" from the Registration menu
- The courses for which you are registered will appear.
Need to Change a Course?
- If you were not registered for a course that you requested,
or need to change your schedule, you can now add and drop courses
in "real-time" on via the Registration Module.
- To add or drop a course, simply follow the steps outlined
above under the "Adding a Course, Dropping a Course"
- If you have a Registration Hold, or any other type of hold,
on your account that prevents your registration, please contact
the office that placed the hold on the account. You can
check the status of the holds on your account by clicking on
the Holds link from the Student
Services Menu under the Student Records heading just
after the log-in screen.
We have made every effort to ensure that the registration process
runs smoothly. However, we realize that some students may need
additional assistance. If you encounter any problems, please
do not hesitate to contact the Registrar's Office at (312)906-5080
or e-mail email@example.com.