Registrar's Office:
News & announcements for the week of
Week of October 15, 2001

Main Record Index
Chicago-Kent Home Page
E-mail Registrar

Transcript Requests

Students may request a transcript by completing the Transcript Request Form in the Registrar's Office. Although, we make every effort to process transcript requests the same day that they are submitted that is not always possible depending on the volume of requests. We ask that you allow (2) business days processing time to insure timely processing of your request.

If you need a transcript immediately, you can print an unofficial transcript on the web by logging in to the IIT Web-For-Students.

If you have any questions, please contact the Registrar's Office at 312-906-5080 or stop by suite 220 for more information.

Change of Division Requests

Upper-level (other than 1L) students who wish to change divisions should log on to the Chicago-Kent Web-for-Students prior to the registration period for Spring 2001 and submit the "Change of Division" request form located under the "Forms" heading on the menu bar. The request will be logged by the system and submitted to the Registrar's Office electronically.

You will receive an e-mail regarding the status of your request once all submissions have been processed; likely the first week of November.

First year students are not eligible to change divisions until they have completed at least one academic year. Change of division requests for the Fall 2001 will be due to the Registrar's Office in April 2001.

Pass/Fail Revocation

student's may revoke the pass/fail election and convert from the pass/fail election to the standard grading system at any time up to the last day of class for the semester or the summer term. A student may not revoke a revocation and re-elect pass/fail after the deadline for making the pass/fail election.

To revoke your pass/fail election follow the following link.

Sign in to the Chicago-Kent Web-for-Students and click on the "Revoke Pass/Fail Status" link on the left menu bar. This link is located under the forms section. Select the course for which you would like to revoke the pass/fail status and submit your request. The revocation will be logged by the system and communicated to the Registrar's Office electronically.

Once you have revoked the pass/fail election, you may not re-elect to take the course pass/fail!

Main Record Index Top of Page