Office Hours and Contact Information.
The Registrar's Office hours are 8:30 am to 6:00 pm (Monday - Thursday) and 8:30 am to 5:00 pm on Friday. If you have any questions regarding your academic records, the Registrar's Office Staff will be happy to assist you. You can call us at (312) 906-5080 or stop by Suite 220.
Pass/Fail Election Deadline
The pass/fail election period is now closed. To verify that your selections have been approved:
1. Log into your webmail account
2. Click on the "Web for Students" icon in lower left portion of the left frame
3. Select the "Pass/Fail Information" option under the "Online Forms" heading
4. See your approved pass-fail course selections.
If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact the Registrar's office.
Making Up an Incomplete Grade
If you plan on making up an Incomplete grade in a course from a previous semester, you should complete the appropiate form on the Web for Students. DO NOT REGISTER FOR THE COURSE. Registering for the course will cause the calculation of tuition charges on your account. Instead, please notify the Registrar's Office by;
1. Log in to your webmail account
2. Click on the Web for Students" icon in lower left portion of the left frame
3. Select the "Enroll to retake Incomplete class" under the "Online Forms" heading
4. Select the course
5. Submit your selection
The Registrar's Office will add you to the exam and course rosters and notify your professor. You will NOT appear on any "official" roster