Please Read the Following Information
You may register at any time beginning Friday, November 14th and
ending Monday, November 17th . After the end of the initial registration
period, the registration requests will be processed according to
each student's registration priority. In other words, registration
will not be conducted on a first-come, first served basis; as long
as you register during the designated period, you will have an equal
chance of being admitted to a class as other students with your
registration priority group.
To learn what classes you have been admitted to, you must check
the registration web site on or after Wednesday,
November 19th. At that time, you may add, drop, or
make adjustments to your class schedule in "real time".
Your browser must be configured to "accept cookies".
Access to the system is gained by using your 9 digit student identification
number (Social Security Number) without the dashes and
your PIN. Unless you have previously changed your PIN, your
PIN (Personal Identification Number) is your six digit date of birth
in the following format (YYMMDD). Note that the year
comes first (use only the last two digits of your year of birth).
The month is the two digit number corresponding to the month that
you were born. The day of birth is the two digit number corresponding
to the day of your birth. For both month and day, you must use two
digits (including "0" where necessary).
Example: If your date of birth is July 31, 1980, then your 6
digit PIN is (800731).
- Netscape users: Click on "Edit", select "Preferences", Click
on "Advanced", and "Accept Cookies".
- Internet Explorer Users: Click on "Tools", "Internet Options...".
Click on the "Security" tab and set the level to medium or lower.
If you are unable to log in, please make certain that you have
entered your Social Security Number and PIN correctly. If
you have done so and receive an error message when attempting to
log on to the system, please contact the Registrar's Office at the
Downtown Campus for assistance. You can reach us at (312)906-5080.
Note: You can change your PIN by selecting "Change PIN" from
the main menu once logged-on.
Once You Have Logged-On
Your initial log-in will gain you access to a variety of menu choices.
Requesting/Adding a Course
Dropping a Course
- Click on the Registration link in the upper right-hand corner.
- On the next page, select "Spring 2004" as the term from the
drop-down menu and click "select".
- From the Registration Menu, click on Search/Add Class.
- From Subject Menu, scroll down, select "Law" and click the
- From the Course Menu, select the first course for which you
would like to register. The available sections of that course
will be displayed on the screen.
- Choose the section of the course for which you would like to
register and click the blue "ADD (course
call number) to your schedule" text under the course Call
- The Registration Module will display the course for which you
have requested a registration under the section "Currently Registered
- To Add another course, click on the Search/Add
Course link from the menu at the bottom of the page and
repeat the above steps.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The schedule that
you have just requested is NOT your final schedule.
- After selecting the correct term from the term menu, click
the Drop Class link on the Registration
- A list of the current course requests will be displayed.
- Click on the drop down menu and select "DROP" under the ACTION
column in for the course that you would like to drop.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the "Submit"
- The drop request will be processed and the remainder of your
schedule will appear on the refreshed page.
Registering for a class during the initial registration period
is no guarantee that you will be admitted to the class - you must
check the after the system reopens
to learn what classes you have been admitted to.
Finished Requesting Courses?
- If you wish, you can print a copy of the course schedule displayed
for your records.
- Once the registration period has closed, we will audit each
students requested course schedule in accordance with Chicago-Kent's
priority registration system. You must check the system
again after the system reopens to
receive your schedule. The schedule displayed at
this time will be your official schedule for the term.
Checking Your Course Schedule
- Log in to the system using the instructions above
- Click on "Registration" in the upper right hand corner
- Select the appropriate term
- Click on "Detailed Schedule" from the Registration menu
- The courses for which you are registered will appear.
Need to Change a Course?
- If you were not registered for a course that you requested,
or need to change your schedule, you can now add and drop courses
in "real-time" on via the Registration Module.
- To add or drop a course, simply follow the steps outlined above
under the "Adding a Course, Dropping a Course" sections.
- If you have a Registration Hold, or any other type of hold,
on your account that prevents your registration, please contact
the office that placed the hold on the account. You can
check the status of the holds on your account by clicking on the
Holds link from the Student Services
Menu under the Student Records heading just after the
We have made every effort to ensure that the registration process
runs smoothly. However, we realize that some students may need additional
assistance. If you encounter any problems, please do not hesitate
to contact the Registrar's Office at (312)906-5080 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.