Orientation Coordinator Position Avaliable.
We are looking to hire one or two enthusiastic
and motivated students as Student Orientation Coordinators.
The Student Orientation Coordinator(s) will assist Dean Sowle
and Jamie Lake with Orientation planning and implementation
starting later this semester and continuing through the summer.
- Recruiting student mentors and matching mentors with
- Assisting with the revision of the Law School Survival
- Coordinating with SBA to plan the student organization
- Helping organize panel presentations and other events;
- Assisting with the creation of mailings sent to incoming
- Working with vendors and other external organizations;
- Working with various departments regarding scheduling
and events; and
- Assisting with the implementation of Orientation week
This paid position requires a time commitment of 5-10 hours/week.
This is a great opportunity for someone planning on going
to summer school or working part-time during the summer.
To apply for this position, please submit or email a letter
describing your interest to Jamie Lake (firstname.lastname@example.org)
by Wednesday, March 31, 2004.
Other Helpful Links:
School Survival Guide
Health Insurance FAQ