the Next Student Orientation Coordinator.
We are looking to hire one or two enthusiastic and motivated
students as Student Orientation Coordinators. The Student
Orientation Coordinator(s) will assist Dean Sowle and Jamie
Lake with Orientation planning and implementation starting
later this semester and continuing through the summer. Duties
- Recruiting student mentors and matching mentors with
- Assisting with the revision of the Law School Survival
- Coordinating with SBA to plan the student organization
- Helping organize panel presentations and other events,
including public service activities;
- Assisting with the creation of mailings sent to incoming
- Working with vendors and other external organizations;
- Working with various departments regarding scheduling
and events; and
- Assisting with the implementation of Orientation week
This paid position requires a time commitment of 5-10 hours/week.
This is a great opportunity for someone planning on going
to summer school or working part-time during the summer.
To apply for this position, please submit or email a letter
describing your interest to Jamie Lake (firstname.lastname@example.org)
by Friday, April 1, 2005.
Other Helpful Links:
School Survival Guide
Health Insurance FAQ