September 28th: Presentation by Legal Writing Professor, Terri LeClercq
Please mark your calendars for Tuesday, September 28 at 3:30 p.m. when Brill Chair Visiting Professor, Terri LeClercq, will make a special 60 minute presentation open to all Chicago-Kent foreign LL.M. and exchange students. Professor LeClercq will conduct an interactive session specially designed for all foreign students on editing and proofreading written work. Terri LeClercq is a prolific scholar and a nationally renowned authority on legal writing, research, and drafting. In addition, as a former director of University of Texas law international programs and a co-advisor of graduate legal studies & fellowships, Terri LeClercq has extensive experience with teaching and developing programs for foreign law students. This promises to be an interesting and informative session that will provide solid practical legal writing training.
This presentation will be held in Room 570. Snacks and beverages will be served.
First Administrative Memo
The First Administrative Memo can be found here and includes the following information:
- Health Insurance Cards
- Graduation Photo Sign-Up
- U-Pass Problem Resources
- ICenter Hours and Travel Signatures
- Counseling Resources
- NYU Job Fair Information Session
- English Conversation Program at IIT
Academic Support Program
The Academic Support Program (ASP) is designed to assist first-year students in developing the skills needed to succeed in law school. One component of the program is weekly small group sessions focusing on skills development in the context of each of your Fall doctrinal courses.
Information about the program and study resources is available on the ASP web site.
- Outlining Your Courses
- Day Students: Tuesday, October 5 th: Noon (Auditorium)
- Evening Students: Tuesday, October 5 th: 6pm (room 510)
- Evening Students: Thursday, October 7 th: 5pm (room 510)
- Preparing for and Taking Exams
- Day Students: Wednesday, November 3 rd: 3pm (Room 590)
- Evening Students: Tuesday, November 2 nd: 6pm (room 510)
- Evening Students: Thursday, November 4 th: 5pm (room 510)
Information for New Students
Information for new students can be found here.