Swift 3

Swift arguably is a false conflict because the federal courts lacked any
interest in creating a national law on the issue involved.  Swift and
the original debtors contracted in Maine.  The contract seems to have
first involved payment of money to cover a sale of New York land that
was later transferred to the Defendant as part of his purchase of
fraudulently sold land in Maine.  (If I'm even close to understanding
the facts) The issue is interpretation of contracts for land sales.
Maine and New York have the only interests in the transaction as
property law and contract law are provinces of the state.
Wes Sullenger                    "I don't fear nothing
                                   but God and the IRS."
                                    -- rapper Dr. Dre on VH-1