1. I hereby convey Parcel A except for a 50 x 50 foot square on the southeast corner.
2. NOT #1, but, "I hereby convey Parcel A but reserve the power to take back a 50 x 50 foot square on the southeast corner, which I can do only by standing on my head in the square."
3. NOT #1 or #2, but, "I hereby convey Parcel A. Six months later, LL shows up, stands on her head and then fences it."
§ 5.1 Rules
(a) The Condominium Association may make such rules as are necessary to protect the health of unit owners, to ensure equitable access to common areas, and to raise the financial resources necessary to maintain the complex.
(b) Unit owners must pay assessments adopted by the Board and comply with rules promulgated by the Board
§ 5.2 Penalties
(a) If any unit owner does not pay an assessment, the Board may take such action as is necessary under state law to cause the assessment to become a lien on that owner’s interest in his or her unit.
(b) If any unit owner violates a rule, the Board may impose a fine, which shall be treated as though it were an assessment
(c) In its discretion, the Board may impose additional penalties for rule violations
(d) In its discretion, the Board may exercise the power to
maintain an action for possession against any defaulting unit owner, per 765
1. In-unit rules
a. Only boxer dogs
b. No meat
c. No use of pencil to write the word "F***"
2. No beer drinking at any time, anywhere
3. Penalties for unit owners
a. Turn off electricity and phone and internet
c. Execute the pet
4. Penalties for strangers
a. Forfeit car
a. Bill of attainder
b. Rule that Eubanks and her successors in interest can't make music
c. No more than three people in Unit 203
d. No more than three Spanish-speaking people in any unit
6. No evidentiary support for "finding" that loud
music was played, imposing penalty