PUBLIC SAFETY NOTICE
Please be alert to your surroundings when walking alone or in small groups downtown at night. Two Chicago-Kent students walking on Adams St. just east of Wacker Dr. were robbed late Thursday night after leaving the law school. You may wish to familiarize yourself with the escort services provided by the Downtown Campus Public Safety Officers. Stop by the security desk in the main lobby for more information.
Important Record Announcement
- NOTE: New Record contact and headline submission information.
- NOTE: Posting information for new and returning students.
- REMINDER: Weekly Record schedule returns.
Dean Henry H. Perritt, Jr.
- In Memoriam: Linda Frazier '92.
Assistant Dean Stephen D. Sowle
- CALI award winners for the spring 1999 semester.
- Initial reading assignments (advanced courses).
- Fall 1999 classroom assignments.
- Fall course information--updates.
- Fall exam schedule.
- Courses likely to be offered in spring 2000 semester.
- First year students: Amendments to your application for admission.
- Spring 1999 grade distributions.
- Class ranks/GPA cut-offs.
- Furniture in classrooms.
- DEADLINE: August 27- Last day to reduce your credit hours and receive a full tuition refund.
- DEADLINE: August 31- Last day to waive the Student Health Plan.
- Pass/fail election.
- Class rank available online via the Chicago-Kent student grade system.
- January 2000 graduates.
- Submit an application for graduation to the Registrar's office.
- September 1 - filing deadline for the February Illinois bar exam.
- DEADLINE: September 10- Last day for submitting the student directory privacy form.
- First-year students.
- Make sure we have an official copy of your "final" undergraduate transcript on file.
Administration and Finance
- Weekly activities schedule.
- Welcome back.
- London law consortium - spend a semester abroad.
- CTA UPASS program.
Alumnae/i Relations Office/Office of Special Events
- Employment Opportunities.
- Student worker position available in Alumnae/i & Student Relations.
- Alumnae/i & Student Relations office seeks external Relations Coordinator.
- Upcoming events.
- September 7, 1999--"A Night at Wrigley Field," Chicago Cubs vs. Cincinnati Reds.
- Loan disbursements.
- Entrance interviews.
- 1999-2000 financial aid processing.
- Perkins promissory note signing.
- Office hours.
- Frequently asked questions.
- Welcome back students.
- Fall office hours.
- Win prizes! Summer experience survey.
- Fall interviewing:
- Mandatory program August 24th.
- Department of Justice.
- U.S. Army JAG Corps.
- Job fairs.
- Spring externship for the U.S. Attorney.
- Volunteer for the Public Defender's office.
- Now hiring: Student workers needed in Career Services.
- Job opportunities and Record handouts.
- Excited to be attending Chicago-Kent? Join the Chicago-Kent Advocates!
- Office of Admissions hours.
- Copy cards
- LEXIS and Westlaw.
- Illinois collection.
- New library system update.
- Local Federal court rules tutorial.
- NOTE: Mandatory introductory meeting for new Law Offices students August 23 at 4pm in room 580.
- Returning law offices students: Pick up current handbook in suite 600 on August 23.
- Criminal Clinic students: Complete and return an MCC form to the receptionist in suite 600 by August 23.
- Exciting opportunity spring 2000 semester:
- Externships with U.S. Attorney's Office Northern District of Illinois.
- For a decription of all clinical programs, please visit the Law Offices home page at: www.kentlaw.edu/academics/clinic/
- 1999-2000 external scholarship listing.
Continuing Legal Education
- Upcoming programs in 1999.
- Attention all students interested in labor law.
Office of Public Affairs
- July Names in the News now online!
- Student worker position available:
- Student assistants needed: