Headlines for the Week of January 15, 2018
| Office of the Dean
- Welcome back!
- January 17: Book talk with Yale Professor James Forman Jr.: "Locking Up Our Own: Crime and Punishment in Black America."
- January 18: Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Forum: The Impact of Hate Speech on Our Community.
| Student Services
| Academics & Student Programs
- Semester Law Firm Associate Program. Applications now being taken.
- Judicial Externship Program: Secure your own judicial externship.
- Certificate Programs: Applications still being accepted.
- Access2Practice Legal Externship Program.
- New certificate program.
- Professor Kling is interviewed on WGN-TV.
- Intensive Clinic.
- Law Offices Newsletter.
- Law Offices student argues before U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit.
- In the news: Articles featuring clinical faculty.
- For a description of all in-house clinical programs, please visit the Law Offices home page at www.kentlaw.iit.edu/legal-clinics.
- For a description of all externship programs, please visit the Externship Program home page at www.kentlaw.iit.edu/externships.
- International Center Downtown Campus hours and travel signatures.
- No new entries this week.
| Computing & Information Services
- Spring 2018 Help Desk hours.
- Student print/scan/copy accounts reset.
- Office 2016 available for download.
- Symantec Endpoint Protection now available for Windows 10.
- Microsoft Office 365 download information.
- ITS announcements.
- Best Practices: Safeguarding your computer from phishing attacks, hackers, etc.
- Connect to IIT-Secure wireless network with your Chicago-Kent email address.
- How to change and sync your password.
- Eduroam available at Chicago-Kent.
- Student printing from remote locations available.
- Symantec Endpoint Protection Antivirus available for student use.
- Service alerts and news.
- Security updates and spam.
- IIT print channel is for Main Campus printing only and not for use at the Downtown Campus.
- Weekly maintenance schedule.
- Take a virtual tour of the library.
- Library hours.
- Become a fan of the library: Find us on Facebook!
- General library policies.
- CALI Lessons: Free study materials for law students.
| Administrative Offices/General
- Weekly activities schedule.
- Fall building and library hours.
- Spakateria hours.
- Bookstore hours.
- Final exam hours for building and library.
- Fall 2018 procedures for hiring students and part-time and temporary "non-benefits-eligible" staff.
- 2018 biweekly pay calendar.
- 2018 monthly pay calendar.
- Fall 2017 discount parking rates for DTC faculty, staff and students.
- Defibrillator at the Downtown Campus.
- Downtown Campus safety tips.
- Shuttle bus schedule.
- Administration and Finance office hours.
- Online room reservation form.
- Join the Chicago-Kent Advocates.
- Admissions office hours.
- Record templates available for staff.
- Human Resources hours at the Downtown Campus. HR now found in room 285 on Tuesdays.