From Professor Philip Hablutzel
Student discounted subscriptions are available to:
One can apply on the sign-up sheets posted on the door to office # 829, or E-Mail the following information to Prof. Philip Hablutzel at
KentNet, PHABLUTZ --- In all cases, you will be billed directly from the
publisher. Provide the following information:
- THE WALL STREET JOURNAL: One year = $88.; half-year = $45.; 15 weeks = $29.
- FINANCIAL TIMES: One calendar year (52 weeks) = $99.; One academic year (33 weeks) = $63.; One semester (15 weeks) = $29.
- BARRON'S: One year = $72.50; half-year = $37.; 15 weeks = $25.
- Address,(where you want the paper sent to; Most use their home address.)include apt. or dorm room number, zip code, etc.
- What term you want(one year, half-year, etc.)
- Expected month & year of graduation
- Phone number
- E-Mail address
From Professor Jeffrey Sherman
Exam Review for Professor Sherman's Estates and Trusts Course
Students who wish to review their performance on last December's final examination in Estates and Trusts should promptly consult the sign-up sheet on Professor Sherman's door (Room 741).