From Professor Bernadette Atuahene
Looking for a part-time research assistant for the Center on Social-Legal Approaches to Property
We are looking for a passionate, part-time research assistant who will join us in our mission of educating communities on restorative justice. Candidates will help with the research, promotion, and distribution of curriculum to schools and universities, as well as educate online communities.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Helping create outreach strategies to local communities.
- Producing promotional material to school and university staff.
- Managing contacts and distribution lists.
- Entering and analyzing data.
- Participating in weekly research meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- College degree or higher-level coursework in education, social sciences, law, or other related fields.
- Candidates should have a working knowledge of higher education systems.
- Strong social justice experience and some community organization skills.
Other Skills & Abilities (required)
- Must be reliable, task-oriented, and self-motivated.
- Must have computer knowledge and basic Microsoft Office experience
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.