ABA Outreach Program at Chicago-Kent
“Career Opportunities in Labor and Employment Law”
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Noon - 1:45 p.m.
The Labor and Employment Law Society and the ABA Section on Labor and Employment Law will present a program on “The Practice of Labor and Employment Law.” A panel of practitioners from this area will reflect a variety of perspectives in this field. They will share real-life experiences and information.
The panel includes:
- Elaine Fox - Seyfarth Shaw and a Chicago-Kent alumna (management-side practice)
- Kevin Koplin - Office of the Solicitor, U.S. Department of Labor (government side)
- Charlie Muhl - National Labor Relations Board attorney
- Marc Poulos - Counsel for the Foundation, Indiana-Illinois-Iowa Foundation for Contracting
- Robert G. Reiter Jr. - Counsel for the Foundation, Indiana-Illinois-Iowa Foundation for Contracting and a Chicago-Kent alumnus
This should be a very informative program. Speakers will discuss what their practices entail, how they got their jobs, etc. All students are welcome to attend.
Lunch will be provided courtesy of the ABA Section on Labor and Employment Law. To reserve a lunch, you must RSVP via e-mail to Sharon Jordan, firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than noon on Friday, March 16, 2007. If you do not RSVP on time, you should still feel free to attend the program, but we will not be able to guarantee you a lunch.