October 8: Advocating for Workplace Justice Panel
The Peggy Browning Fund and IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law are co-sponsoring a panel discussion and networking event on "Educating Law Students on the Rights and Needs of Workers: Advocating for Workplace Justice." Admission is free for students from local law schools.
Wednesday, October 8
Morris Hall, 10th Floor
4 to 5 p.m.
5 to 6 p.m.
Networking reception with panelists, students and guests active in protecting workers' rights
Register by Wednesday, October 1, with the Peggy Browning Fund at http://tinyurl.com/nytfIhx.
- César F. Rosado Marzán (moderator) – Assistant Professor of Law, IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law
- Alexandra Gillett – Law Student, DePaul University College of Law/PBF 2014
- Angie Cowan Hamada – Partner, Allison, Slutsky & Kennedy PC/PBF 2004-05
- Marisel A. Hernandez – Partner, Jacobs, Burns, Orlove and Hernandez
- Daniel Murphy – Attorney, National Labor Relations Board Region 13
- Christopher Williams – Workers' Law Office PC