Asian Pacific American Law Students Association
APALSA general meeting
Date: Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Time: 3:40 to 4:40 p.m.
Location: Room 580
Free food will be provided!
Environmental Law Society
Environmental Law Society general meeting
Our first general meeting of the semester will be held in room 510 on Tuesday, September 7, 2010, at 11:45 a.m.
At this meeting, we will be previewing all of our upcoming events as well as introducing our current board. Please join us and see what's happening this fall.
In addition, at this meeting, we will be collecting annual membership dues for the 2010-11 school year. Dues this year will be $10 per member. With your paid membership, you will get the following benefits:
- Ability to list ELS membership on your resume
- An ELS student mentor to help provide guidance and advice as you grow and develop your legal career plan
- Eligibility to apply for the Tarlock, Harley and Bosselman Fellowships for next summer
- Access to the ELS outline bank, which includes outlines from many of your environmental law courses as well as other courses
- And more...the benefits list is always growing and improving!
Membership dues are due to Kate Thomas (firstname.lastname@example.org) by September 30 in order to maintain eligibility for benefits in 2010-11.
South Asian Law Students Association (SALSA)
Join us for our first general body meeting of the semester
Please join us on Tuesday, September 7, at noon in room C25 for our first general body meeting of the semester! We will discuss upcoming programs and events for the coming year. Lunch and refreshments will be served.