IMMIGRATION CAREERS PANEL
Wednesday, February 17 from 3:00-4:00pm, Room C20
Immigration law practitioners in the private, government, and public interest sectors will discuss their career paths and how to become involved in the immigration legal field.
Our panelist this year are:
- Kenneth Madsen, Director of the Asylum Office, USCIS
- Nicholas Milissis, Supervisory Asylum Officer, Asylum Office, USCIS
- Geoff Heeren - Legal Assistance Foundation, Immigration Project
- Greta Hendricks - Clerk of the Immigration Court, Chicago
- Professor Kempster - Partner at Kempster, Keller & Lenz-Calvo, Ltd.
- Robert Krug - Hughes Socol Piers Resnick & Dym, Ltd.
PIZZA AND REFRESHMENTS WILL BE SERVED.
This program is co-sponsored by the Immigration Law Society and the Career Services Office and will be videotaped and available for viewing online through the Career Services Office.
You can RSVP through Symplicity under the Events tab.