Please join us for the Kent Justice Foundation's 19th Annual Spring Auction, taking place on April 8, 2010 at Chicago-Kent. This year's theme is "The Greatest Auction on Earth!" The auction will feature entertainment by a juggler, palm reader, and others, and complimentary popcorn, cotton candy, and beer! All friends of Chicago-Kent are encouraged to join us for this Chicago-Kent tradition! Tickets are $8 in advance, $10 at the door. Purchase them outside the Spak!
To view a full list of Auction items, click here.
The Live Auction starts at 7 p.m. in the Auditorium and will feature:
* Two tickets to a Sox game with Professor Christopher Schmidt!
* Dinner for 12 at Professor Kent Streseman's suburban palace!
* A day aboard a 32' sail boat with Thaddeus Ilg '09!
* Dinner for 6 at the Publican with Professor Sarah Harding!
* A whiskey tasting at for 4 at the home of Professor Chris Buccafusco!
* Lollapalooza tickets!
* Three tickets to a Cubs game with Judge David Erickson!
* Admission to the legendary Conviser Bash!
And many, many more !!!
The Silent Auction starts at 5 p.m. in the Lobby and will feature:
* Dinner with Richard Saines '96, a partner at Baker & McKenzie and a global expert on cap-and-trade!
* A behind-the-scenes tour of Juvenile Court with Carolyn Thomas '96, Deputy Public Guardian!
* A barbeque with CSO staff and practioners in the area of your choice at Pascale Bishop's condo!
* Bulls tickets, Cubs tickets, theater tickets, restaurant gift certificates, and more!
Start planning your bids now! For more information, visit us on the web at www.kentjusticefoundation.org or friend us on Facebook!
Applications for Summer Fellowship due April 13
The application for the KJF Summer Fellowship Program is now online. Applications are due no later than 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, April 13. The application contains answers to frequently asked questions. If you have any additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact us at email@example.com.