Kent Justice Foundation
Week of May 3, 2010
Congratulations, 2010 Summer Fellows!
Please join the Kent Justice Foundation in congratulating our 2010 Summer Fellows!
Shannon Beebe, Illinois Pollution Control Board
Martina Brendel, Illinois Attorney General's Office - Health Care Division
Phillip Bullimore, Illinois Attorney General's Office - Government Representation Division
Jessica Cooper, Portland Art Museum
Dan Crone, Cook County State's Attorney's Office
Ariel Erbacher, Center for Community Alternatives, Syracuse, NY
Monica Jain, Circuit Court of Cook Co. - Domestic Relations Division
Katherine Kern, Cook County State's Attorney's Office, Felony Trials
Ben Kidder, Chicago Coalition for the Homeless
Lindsay Levinson, Cook County Office of the Public Guardian
Kathleen Litz, CASA of Cook County
Rachel Mercer, Illinois Attorney General's Office - Environmental Enforcement
Kaitin Powell, Law Office of the Cook County Public Defender
LeGrand (Jon) Terry, 19th Judicial Circuit Court, Waukegan, IL
Ben Thomassen, City of Chicago, Department of Law
Jacqueline Zablocki, Equip for Equality
Thank you to everyone who applied!!!
Meet the 2010-2011 KJF Board!
President: Mariana Karampelas
VP: Katherine Kern
Treasurer: Lindsay Gephardt
Secretary: Kathleen Litz
Auction Co-Chairs: Lindsay Levinson & Kate Levine
Wine Event Co-Chairs: Stephanie Hale & Ashley Olson
Volunteer Co-Chairs: Dan Crone & Jessica Cooper
Alumni Coordinator: TBD
Community Outreach: TBD
"Help Women & Girls" Donation Drive, May 9 - 15
In observance of National Women's Health Week (May 9 - 15), KJF and the Health Law Society are co-sponsoring a "Help Women & Girls" Donation Drive, May 9 - 14, in the Lobby. You can help by donating:
- Personal care items (shampoo, soap, toothpaste, body wash, lotion, make-up, feminine hygiene, aromatherapy, laundry detergent, etc)
- Baby Care Items (Diapers, wipes, blankets, bottles, strollers, high chairs, nursing bras, infant clothing, baby powder, baby oil, baby shampoo, Desitin, etc)
- Children’s items (educational toys, games ages 5-18, etc)
- Clothing and shoes (for any age child or adult woman, including pajamas and socks)
- House Wares (Sheets [any size twin-king], pillows, blankets, comforters, rugs)
- Bathroom Items (towels, washcloths, bath mats, shower curtains, etc)
- Books and magazines (for children or adult women)
- Fitness Items (Water Bottles, Pedometers, Handweights, Yoga Mats, etc)
- Personal care services (massage, haircut, manicures, yoga, etc)
- Gift Cards (Target, Jewel/Dominicks, Family Dollar, etc)
Contact us at email@example.com.
Visit us on the web at www.kentjusticefoundation.org.
Friend us on Facebook.