Congratulations to the 2009-2010 LELS Executive Board:
- President - Mark Hoffman (term ends Dec. 2009)
- V.P. for Internal Affairs - Tamara Starks (term ends May 2010)
- V.P. for External Affairs - Sara Schumann (term ends May 2010)
- Treasurer - Mark Berardi (term ends May 2010)
- Secretary - Sara Grammes (term ends Dec. 2009)
- Director of Technology - Gabrielle Goodwin (term ends May 2010)
Vacant: Alumni Liaison (Over the summer, Mark will begin working on identifying possible alumni to serve in this position).
Faculty Advisor: Marty Malin
Please join us in congratulating the new board and thanking our outgoing board members for their service:
Renee Fath - V.P.
Stacey Scanlon - Secretary
Marci Sahinoglu - Treasurer
Be a LELS Class Rep in 2009-2010!
For those of you who are NOT graduating, if you would like to serve as a class representative (or continue to serve if you already are a representative) for the LELS next year, please let Mark know (LELS@kentlaw.edu). Everyone is encouraged to participate - the more the merrier!
We will have a couple of organizational/planning meetings over the summer.
Here is a description, from the LELS Constitution, of what a class representative does:
Section 4 - Class Representatives
i - There shall be no elections for class representative positions. All interested members may contact the President to serve as a representative.
ii - Class representatives shall be responsible for communicating news about LELS programs, events, and meetings to the student body.
iii – Class representatives are encouraged to help with the planning and implementation of LELS programs and events.